Wednesday, August 08, 2007


I didn't tell you that I'm an auntie again!
..........Michaela Grace......
..........5 June 2007..............
she was really small and born on my Grandpa's birthday which was kinda cool.
I'm feeling slightly guilty that I had prepped you for the arrival of the first niece, Hannah, that I have completely neglected her sister. Considering how partial I am to second babies and our mutual family placement/ranking, she'll be spoiled from abroad. I just bought a shirt for Michaela which reads, "No one puts baby in the corner!" Good stuff, if you're not up on your movie references that's your problem.
As for further family updates, my niece Hannah was in a cast most of June. A broken leg that apparently the family suspected due to the subtle limp, but was not detected in the docs office. Too bad she wasn't slightly older because she could have reenactment from my sister's, Mo's, childhood years. When Mo was about 3, she walked around with a walking stick/cane for like 6 weeks. I don't exactly remember the cause of such intense trauma. Mosquito bite, bruise from falling off a bike, I kicked her??? The cause escapes me, but the vision of the 3 year old sis walking with such caution and bracing herself upon the bark was priceless. I think that was the impetus for the method acting.

No comments: