Tuesday, January 08, 2008



Jeremy visits London!


Jeremy and Krista visited London prior to my trip home in October. We had a quick visit with them before Ian headed to New York and I packed up my belongings making London my latest and greatest home.


Jeremy, former Torrance intern and now friend, is the second of the COT intern mafia to come and visit. Kimahn was here earlier in the year, but time lapsed and she never made the pages.


Jeremy took his picture with the newly erected statue of Nelson Mandela, swore that UK escalators were faster here than in the US, and saw London's pumpkin size mushrooms at the Borough market.


Here's Kimahn so she doesn't feel sad. Kimahn took a crazy coach-tour around Europe over a 14 day period and stayed in each stop for only 12 hours. I'm too old for these travels. We met up at Cafe Belgo for the last taste of euro cuisine before she headed home to start at Deloitte in Sac-to.

No comments: