Wednesday, September 13, 2006



I'm on my way, just set me free, home sweet home....

I'm almost home and definitely looking forward to it as well as needing it. Nearly 10 months since Christmas and I can't wait to see my family and friends. I've been running ragged here with work and hosting guests.

Guess what? I will be promoted to Business Development Manager upon my return to London. I'll be working only 16 hours/week and writing my dissertation. I'm happy with the new position as it suits my skills and interests just a bit better. The fact that its a 3 person operation soon to be 5 is challenging, but shows so much room for growth.

I'll be in Palm Springs my first weekend home and hanging in Ana-HEIM. It's not exactly the beach, but my mom and dad are there.

I'll post contact numbers when I'm home; I'm hoping to hijack my mom's cell b/c of course Verizon wouldn't just sell SIM cards like the rest of the world. We'll see, maybe things have changed.

See you soon. LO

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Quoting a song in your blog: Cool.
Quoting that song: Are you kidding????
The only response I can come up with is No Thank Crue.