Sunday, November 05, 2006

So I'm sitting on the Tube...and

all of a sudden I smell this curiously strong scent. Yep, sure enough its the cologne of the posh and decadently dressed man beside me. My cerebral rolodex starts spinning away, but stops similar to the Price Is Right Wheel that Dane Cook likes to reference every so often.

A grin appears, slight chuckle, and I say, "Sir, your cologne...you probably spent a lot on it, but I thought you'd like to know that it's bringing me flashbacks of my childhood. You actually smell like the 1970s, green, christmas carolers that were sold by Avon that my mom used to place as decor on the back of our toilet. That's all."

1 comment:

Maria said...

You didn't! Ha! He was probably so flabbergasted he couldn't think of anything to say to this "rude" American ;)

Maria Prins