Saturday, September 08, 2007


Is it starting to sink in???
Ian and I bought a house! Ya-woo. I'm quite excited that I will soon stop living like a step above the Parade of Horribles in Paris. Oh yeah, so I guess that would mean that we are back together. I think Ian is the only one really concerned that love has been professed on the blog. I have no idea where I will land a job, but at least I'll have a home that can host all of my friends and family in sunny So Cal. Flights are cheap people, Brit Air for $400 or so from LA. I've got ya thinking now, don't I?
So we will be living in Nunhead, a stones throw from Peckham and East Dulwich. I'll include a few other pics, but my sisters are quite disappointed that the interior resembles a house in Irvine; it's been gutted and properly restored. Hassle free for me! It's kind of amusing considering if we opted for the true 1890's version, we'd have an outhouse. I'll take irvine any day, sans poltergeists and 1960's kitchens. This house is Clean!
And P.S. I'm not telling anyone about the house purchase. It's on the blog, there will be no favoured emails. Keep up.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I said "Get thee to a nunnery" ... not get thee to Nunhead.
Congrats on the new house.
Patrick