Thursday, September 13, 2007

Putty, The High Five G-G-Guy

Does everyone remember Putty from Seinfeld? Every time he greeted or parted ways with someone, he was quick to extend the high five. Well since then and the end of my sporting days, I've been quite put off by the high five.

So this morning as the fog parted and sunlight busted through, I decided to go for a run. Living at the bottom of hill, I trudged up the street once again, I was thinking that I should be way more buff for enduring these hill runs which I equate to San Francisco or Edinburgh. As I reached the peak quite out of breath and sounding like Jason of Friday the 13th, I turned to find the Mommy and me stroller (pram) brigade headed my way. As I approached, I checked out the kids and the one closest to me I sized up as a cute, little 2.5 year old girl, big eyes, and ringlet brown curls. As I edged around them, the cutest little hand reached out from the stroller, fingers stretched offering the high five. I couldn't let her down, and I reciprocated....High 5 Ggg-guy. It was good stuff.

No pics for this one, just think of the lil hand.

L

No comments: