Wednesday, July 11, 2007


The original Fab Four.
So why have I been MIA?
Well, I took off to Greece when I got my visa. I had originally planned to meet up with Rach and RJ on their postponed honeymoon. From there, I was to dart to Chicago for my cousin, Cait's wedding. It was great to hang out with the Toner clan as most I have not seen since I've been away at school. Got a quick shopping trip in on Michagan Avenue..you know the necessities like Walgreens. How sad is that? Each time I get home, it is a must do. Toiletries just aren't the same in the UK, let me tell you folks! Bygones, I did a 11 minute walk about Old Navy just in time to scoop a few tanks...$6!! Ya-woo! Kids $6 just doesn't happen over here. Have you seen the exchange rates? Have you seen my bank account??
Anyways, wedding was great. Cousin Cait is happy. Toners are fab!
Oh, and I'm an aunt twice over! Ya-woo! Details to follow.

No comments: