Tuesday, August 01, 2006


Sometimes when I check my emails and see that I have no love from friends and family, I'll turn to my blog to see if anyone posted a comment and then realize that I'm really just talking and amusing myself.

Sarah's keeping me company in London. On Sunday we enjoyed the Columbia flower market, vintage shopping, a walk through the "City"/financial district, Tower Bridge and a walk along the Thames. We indulged with a pitcher of PIMMS, a cocktail concoction that is common in these parts.

Good times.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

SPOT THE TONER GAME (an updated version of Where's Waldo): Can you spot any crazy people in this picture? HINT: There are at least two in the foreground.

Hey, you said that you wanted comments posted on your blog.

Hope you two have fun.

Patrick

Laura Toner & Ian Jackson said...

Patrick, I know you're one of my blog fans. Thumbs up montage has been started so I may add that.