Sunday, October 22, 2006

Aleece and Leslie at Hennessey's
Hung out at Aleece's house in Redondo Beach to reminisce about the good ole days of living at the beach and for that fact California, the USofA??? Let's see, we went to Bath and Body Works to stock up on the body washes, sprays and much needed scented, hand sanitizer. Have you seen the people who ride the tube. Apparently, the hand sanitizer is quite the American thing. I remember when in Shanghai my friend leaned over and asked to borrow some. "How'd ya know I had it?" and she replied, "all Americans carry hand sanitizer." Too right!

Other highlights included, a trip to Target... Isaac Mizrahi has definitely missed me, the movies, checking out the new "lifestyle" wing at Del Amo, and Mexican food at Riviera. Unfortunately I ordered my favorite meal, spinach and chicken enchiladas. Spinach! Spinach! Spinach! I wanted the spinach. Unfortunately those plans were shattered, but it wasn't too serious. But can I just say that I've enjoyed getting back to eating the lovely lettuce, spinach, etc....

No comments: