Sunday, October 22, 2006

All in all, the time home was great.


I got to hang with my Mom a bit as she's a little gimpy due to her recent foot reconstruct. After the 25th time that I left the house my mom continued to tell me to "Be Safe!" When I finally asked whether she truly felt that if these parting words were forgotten that it would result in me meeting my fate? Get this folks, she responded that she only said it so if something did happen to me, she'd tell the local news that the last words she said were and I quote, "I told her I loved her and to be safe!" Unbelievable! Simply a ploy to be nice on the news.


Many of you asked whether I've secured my position as the favorite aunt! Hello? Of course. While I didn't accomplish teaching her to crawl, I've been working on the next generation of the Toner Trifecta, that includes an abridged name to follow suit....(Lo, Chickie So, Mo and now Hannah Ro), sounds effects of the Ya-Woo and associated arm movements. Right now, she just knows that I'll say something if she raises her hands above her head. Christmas time will be here before I know it for a little more one-on-one time.



I enjoyed time with my siblings too. Hung out for the weekend in Ventura with Sarah and Matt. We cruised the old town, enjoyed a pint, baked cookies and walked the marina. Good times.

I'm back at Christmas and looking forward to it.

No comments: