Sunday, October 22, 2006



Hung with G-Ma and G-Pa...

I was thrilled to visit with my grandparents. However, I was not thrilled to gather for the geriatric sing-along at Seizure World. While my grandparents stole the show with each a solo and then duet, I'm afraid the rest was subpar.


There was a wacky lady who not only played the harmonica, but the piano simultaneously. See pic below! When there's a toss-up between Moon River and some song about Dixie, we're in trouble. My grandparents are cool, hip and chillin at 80. My grandpa recently asked me if I had a webcam as he did so he could see me when we talked. No webcam, g-pa!
What's a sing-along? Hell with a 60 page music book. And if I recall, we sang Kumbayah at the end, holding hands and swaying. Just a quick note, that was after the second Dixie song.
Patrick, I will have you know that there were no oxygen tanks! Torrance Hof's Hut, eat your heart out.
Leisure World would be cool if it was for 25-45 year olds with no married couples or kids....ya, ya, ya, get over it!
L

No comments: