Monday, April 09, 2007

Brent is here!

Brent Herrera was my prom date, and yes that’s what he says anytime he introduces me to someone. His comments are usually followed by, we never danced. He took me when I was a sophomore and I thought that I was on top of the world. We have been great friends ever since. He killed me over the weekend. We headed to a few bars and clubs in Soho and I had the best time out. I’ve tried to get hag status over here, however, it just hasn’t worked out too well. Great night dancing, trying to play match-maker and having great conversation. The night left me sans voice and yet another week of ailments. Curses! Thankfully, I’m feeling much better as the weekend approaches and I’m ready to rock and roll again.

The great thing about Brent coming to London was the fact that he was coming to visit his sister, Jen. We went to Rosary together and I haven’t seen much of her since high school. She lives in north London as well. I’m looking forward to the chance of us hanging out. Open school bus door.

No comments: