Monday, April 09, 2007


Good thing this blog is not anywhere close to being part of my New Year’s resolution. Bust out the difibulator! Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation! Someone give me a jump start! Please, something to bring this thing back to life. Alright, I’ll do better. Just so you know this blog is reflective of my life right now. I am seriously focused in some areas and completely lacking in others. My inbox now contains more recruitment notices for job postings than short quips from friends and family. Not good. While the jobs may pay the bills, my school bus is surely to find itself running on empty in no time.

I am well. I have been busy over the past 3 months and am absolutely amazed at how quickly time has past. I have dedicated a sufficient portion of my time to getting things in order for the Home Office in order to transition from my student to work visa. It was supposed to take 5-6 weeks and I believe that time has come and gone. I am slightly concerned, but it should really work in my favour.

Here is the overview of what I have been up to.

January-Went to Bristol with Ana and Laura
February-Went to Brighton and John Fellows came to town
March
Celebrated Ian’s birthday in Edinburgh
My friend Brent Herrera came to visit his sis Jen in London. (Brent’s my prom date from high school.)
St. Paddy’s Day in London
April-went to Edinburgh for Easter

No comments: