Monday, April 09, 2007


John Fellows in London

Here is John at the Mayflower in south London. He is a big fan of the fancy-a-pint website and finds great pubs all over the city. While he ventured here 3 times since the New Year, we’ve met up a couple of times finding great pubs such as the Churchill Arms, Prospect of Whitby, and some stops near Euston Station. I took him to my Sunday hangout, the Columbia Street Market in Spitalfields. My sister introduced me to the market when she was out in August and I have grown to love the flower market and all of its attractions. I pick up my olives, get a bunch of apples, select some cheese from the corner shop that has been there for last 100 years, and wander the art galleries as if I have not seen the art from a few weeks before. The area is only open on Sundays which should tell you how well they do on the one day.

No comments: