Monday, April 09, 2007


Deep Thoughts by Laura……………………………………………….
Some of the randomness is life.
My parents are coming to Edinburgh for graduation….Ya-woo! Both will be here for 10 days and then my mom and I will head to Ireland for a trip to the west coast.
I went to the Charlotte Church Show, that was a good time. Avril Lavigne was on with a few others that you wouldn’t know.
My brother is starting a business that I’m vying for an equity stake and advisory role. Right now he just wants a business plan for free.
I received David Bowie CD, who knew that I’m a big fan. I’m one of those people that don’t know artists nor song titles.
Rachel and RJ are headed to Italy and Greece for their honeymoon in May/June. I’m hoping to join them.
I’ll head stateside for my cousins wedding June 9. Shopping in $$$$!! Ya-woo can’t wait.
Abu Dhabi? Would you live there? I’ll keep you posted.
I Joined a book club. Truly it’s my worst nightmare, but I think it’s good for me. It’s part of my self-help programme of learning to interject myself and thoughts into new situations. The goal-speak in a clear and concise manner, and stop sitting back and listening to people; make an impression with a statement.
I got my MBA for 3 reasons:
1. Career progression
2. Learn from a strong organisation/strategy firm that would position me for an international role
3. serious USD or GBP
I’m writing it because instead of just talking about it, now it should become about 90% true.

Brent and Jen are headed to Edinburgh this weekend as well. Should be an interesting time in the City. Four days off of work! I’m still on UK lock down. I have no passport, no driver’s license, no paper identity. If I get erased….call Tony Blair…we’re tight.

No comments: